The Blichmann Engineering TopTier™ burner lit the brewing world on fire in 2009 with the first burner made specifically for the needs of the homebrewer. Now, they've just reinvented what a burner should be. Efficient, fast, and versatile. That new burner is appropriately named HellFire™! This dual mode capability burner is unlike anything else on the market and is sure to satisfy all your heating needs. This custom made burner is tuned to operate in high efficiency mode, and also in a second high power mode. In the high power mode, you'll be amazed with 140,000BTU/hr output for blazing fast heating - double the power of our previous burner. And significantly more power than anything else on the market. Waiting for a boil is now a thing of the past. In the high efficiency mode, you'll get 80,000 BTU/hr and superb heat transfer to the wort and whisper quiet operation. Plenty of power to keep a rolling boil on a 20 gal batch of beer. Even the efficiency mode has significantly more power than other burners on the market. To top off all that power we include a patent pending heat shield to keep that massive power off your valve and thermometer and direct it to your wort.
- Dual mode capability; high power mode and high efficiency mode. Simple operation - just crank up the gas and adjust the damper for more power! High efficience is simply a nice clean burn where the flames do not lift off the nozzles. Heat transfer to the wort is effective and amazingly quiet. If you're in a big hurry crank up the gas and open the damper to let more air in - not as efficient or quiet but is super fast!
- 140,000 BTU/hr in high power mode, 80,000 BTU/hr in efficiency mode
- Patent pending clip-on heat shield keeps that massive amount of heat off your valve and thermometer and directs it to your wort.
- Infinitely adjustable kettle retaining bars accomodated kettles up to 19.75" in diameter
- Non-rusting, fume free heavy gauge stainless frame
- Excellent outdoor flame stability (not suitable for indoor use)