All the features of a Blichmann Engineering Boilermaker™G2 brew kettle complete with the BoilCoil immersion heater. The New BoilerMaker™G2 kettles can be ordered with the holes pre-punched at the factory, or you can easily install yourself by drilling two small 5/8" holes with the included drill template. The BoilCoil™ requires the use of a power control device capable of de-energizing the heater coil to safely operate. Couple with the TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control.
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling
- The 240V BoilCoil™ includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes . We will provide the mounting holes in your new BoilerMaker™G2 kettle at the factory or you can install yourself!
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter
- Note - the BoilCoil™ is suitable for heating strike water in your mash tun but is NOT suitable for step mashing. The grain impedes convective flow of the wort and scorching will result. However, our RIMS-Rocket™ is a great choice for step mashing since the grain is never in direct contact with your wort.
Available voltage options:
120V: 7.5 and 10 gallon
240V: 10, 15, 20, 30 and 55 gallon